Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Buggies

The past few days here have been GORGEOUS! Warm weather, nice breeze, and a bearable "moderate" pollen count. Beckoned by the outdoors, we have spent that last few days outside and unplugged.

Since Cole and Jack are only just now beginning to understand the gift of a sibling, there are many mysteries they have still yet to uncover together. With spring in full bloom, bugs have become the most recent fascination for the goons. I love watching them figure out how to pick them up, hearing them giggle as they are tickled by the creepy crawlies, and taking pictures of the fun.



Yes. I know he is naked. Modesty does not factor into the goons' vocabulary.


Gloves. Both boys would prefer to keep their hands clean; a quality they inherited from their father. I believe the dirtier the better - hence why I had pin worms for most of my childhood.



Lady bug landing pad.





Difference between my goons....

Cole places the caterpillar in his pocket for later. Later, he sits on the caterpillar and erupts into tears.



Jack just "smushes" his caterpillar "real good" when he is done, but (of course) not with his hands.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So funny how 2 kids with the same genes can be so different! I love the photos with the yellow gloves. Hilarious!