Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time to Clean House




I am procrastinating. I have elevated it to an art form. Clearly it is time to clean the house. Just discovered Jack in a bathroom chasing floating dust particles with a piece of wet toilet tissue exclaiming, "Mommy, there are yuckies in the air!"

In addition to chasing 'yuckies' around the sun streaming windows, Jack is in the midst of full fledged potty training. He just had an accident and decided to take care of the matter himself. So, he stripped, threw his clothes in the washing machine, and headed to the bathroom to get a towel. The towel is now on the floor covering up the offending spot...with my Jack on top.

I guess I will stop making Lego buildings and get the vacuum cleaner out to actually use it this time. Last time I had it out, it sat so long it became part of the house decor...actually thought about giving it some ears and making it a part of the Easter decorating that was last minute.

No comments: