Thursday, February 28, 2008

Post Monster Truck Jam



Cole was one tuckered out little goon by the end of our big night. We all had a very good time together and will take away many long lasting memories from the event. Due to overwhelming weariness, Cole requested we leave during the intermission which featured a mullet contest. I believe the mullet entitled, "The Kentucky Waterfall" was crowned the winner.

I am also proud to report that one quarter of the showcased Monster Trucks hailed from the Tidewater Virginia area. Little did Trey and I know that our hometown was the birthplace of so many revered mechanical wonders.

Lastly, we now understand where the Air Force is spending its recruiting budget dollars. They have found that the most effective way to reach thier target audience is by sponsoring a Monster Truck of thier very own: The AfterBurner. I am a wee bit concerned what we may see next...

3 comments:

cookie said...

Nisha, I loved reading your blog...I agree with Alice, you should write a book! It is funnier than BLESS YOUR HEART, TRAMP! You are a wonderful mother,
daughter, wife, sister, friend and daughter-in-law!
Thanks for sharing,
xxxoooxxx cookie

Weasel said...

Thank you..it really is a way for me to let loose. some days there is no literary or humor value..it is just a thought recorder...but thank you. I have never heard of 'Bless your heart, tramp!'...it sounds...uh..interesting. love you too.

Lucinda said...

Nisha, I have finally read your blog and I love it! Please contact me. I miss you.

Love,
Lucinda