Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jump and Learn 2008





Okay, so here's the situation...my parents went away for a weeks vacation...they left the keys to the brand new Porsche...Just a little step back with Will Smith before he became Ali.

The real situation IS that today is Jump and Learn day at Cole's school. Please see my earliest posts for my past adventures with Jump and Learn. I believe my last statement regarding the subject was "never again". Well, some quickly whipped up tears and big brown cow eyes has me packing up to try again. How can I refuse when my son wraps his arms around my neck while I drink my morning coffee to whisper in my ear, "you know mommy, it just isn't the same without you." Brilliant! He knows exactly what I want/need to hear.

I just got my big forehead stamp out of the desk drawer. The one that stamps in big, beautiful and bold red letters: SUCKER.

I will follow up to see if a year has made any difference for the success of Jump and Learn.

One thing is for sure, Jack is going to keep me busy when I am not Jumping and Learning.

No comments: